I’m always on the lookout for interesting and inspiring content to share with readers. Please note that right now, we’re only accepting blog posts aimed at self-published novelists, or those who are looking to self-publish their novels.
If you’re a brand, please visit here for details on sponsored posts.
We accept guest posts on the following:
All guest posts must be aimed at writers. Any content that is not aimed at writers or relevant to writing will be automatically rejected.
As well as a personal story, there must also be takeaways for the reader.
Copyhackers has a great blog post template if you’re looking for inspiration.
How to pitch
Email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the proposed topic/keyword, title of the piece, and a brief summary of what you plan to cover.
We’re happy to republish posts if you have permission from the original publisher.
We do not respond to press releases or requests for backlinks.
Guidelines for guest posts
- Please cover one topic in depth. The more focused your article is, the better.
- Before you begin writing, please use a tool such as Moz’s Keyword Explorer to find the most suitable keyword to cover your topic. This will help you to work out if there’s an audience for the topic you want to write about.
- Posts are written in British English. That means it’s colour not color, and organise not organize. If you’re unfamiliar with British English, we can help you with this in the editing process.
- Posts should be at least 1,000 words in length. There is no maximum word count.
- Posts should be broken up by headers and paragraphs should be short (two or three sentences at most).
- Posts should be written in a conversational style—like you’re talking to your best friend over coffee.
- Always use gender-neutral terminology unless writing about a specific person. Never use ‘he’ or ‘she’ to refer to an anonymous individual. Instead, use ‘they’ or ‘them’, and pluralise if you need to.
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer and/or AMI’s Headline Analyzer can help you with your headlines if you’re not sure. Titles may be altered during the editing process for SEO purposes.
- Posts that are accepted are subject to edits. These edits will be made for readability purposes—your voice won’t be altered.
- Any posts found to be promoting essay mills of any kind will be rejected without explanation.
- Extra points are awarded for the use of Oxford Commas.
What you get
- Backlink to your website and/or social media
- Bio on the site
- Chance to inspire 35,000+ readers with your words
Please note we do not offer remuneration for content published.