I’m always on the lookout for interesting and inspiring stories to share with readers.
Whether you’ve just started writing, or you’ve been writing for decades, I want to share your story.
What I’m looking for
All guest posts must be aimed at writers. As well as a personal story, there must also be takeaways for the reader.
Copyhackers has a great blog post template if you’re looking for inspiration.
How to pitch
Email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the proposed topic/keyword, title of the piece, and a brief summary of what you plan to cover.
I’m happy to republish posts if you have permission from the original publisher.
I do not respond to press releases or requests for backlinks.
Guidelines for guest posts
- Please cover one topic in depth. The more focused your article is, the better.
- Before you begin writing, please use a tool such as Moz’s Keyword Explorer to find the most suitable keyword to cover your topic. This will help you to work out if there’s an audience for the topic you want to write about.
- Posts are written in British English. That means it’s colour not color, and organise not organize. If you’re unfamiliar with British English, we can help you with this in the editing process.
- Posts should be at least 1,000 words in length. There is no maximum word count.
- Posts should be broken up by headers and paragraphs should be short (two or three sentences at most).
- Posts should be written in a conversational style—like you’re talking to your best friend over coffee.
- Always use gender-neutral terminology unless writing about a specific person. Never use ‘he’ or ‘she’ to refer to an anonymous individual. Instead, use ‘they’ or ‘them’, and pluralise if you need to.
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer and/or AMI’s Headline Analyzer can help you with your headlines if you’re not sure. Titles may be altered during the editing process for SEO purposes.
- Posts that are accepted are subject to edits. These edits will be made for readability purposes—your voice won’t be altered.
- Any posts found to be promoting essay mills of any kind will be rejected without explanation.
- Extra points are awarded for the use of Oxford Commas.
Please note that we do not offer remuneration.