This week, we’re talking to our very own Kristina Adams all about how her writing process has changed over the last six years and sixteen books.You’ll learn:
- What it’s like to write a book to write a spin-off series that overlaps with your very first book
- How to write and publish more efficiently
- Why writing is an ongoing journey – and that’s a good thing!
- Why Kristina’s latest book, Hollywood Heartbreak, feels like it took so much longer to write (even though it didn’t)
Listen to Kristina talk about her writing process
Powered by RedCircle
- 00.00 – Introductions
- 01.50 – Pet Ownership Room 101
- 04.00 – A poem about poo.
- 05.40 – Interview with Kristina Adams
- 05.55 – How does Kristina feel having finally finished Hollywood Heartbreak?
- 09.40 – Overlapping woes…
- 14.00 – It made Kristina cry!
- 16.00 – The pains of going through your own work.
- 19.30 – Kristina couldn’t even be bothered to watch Castle…
- 20.35 – Outlining became double important for this book.
- 24.30 – Even Ellie outlines now!
- 26.30 – Who needs friends?
- 30.00 – What made us want to retry outlining?
- 31.40 – How Kristina outlined her latest fantasy book.
- 35.00 – The ongoing journey of writing.
- 36.50 – Why did Kristina change the opening of Hollywood Heartbreak so many times?
- 39.20 – Answer questions and add suffering.
- 43.20 – When can you buy Hollywood Heartbreak?