To those who want to write but don’t have the time
‘I don’t know how you do it.’
‘Do what?’ I asked.
‘Find time to do everything.’
This is a conversation I’ve had over and over with friends, family, colleagues, and readers just like you.
When you work full-time, run a blog, self-publish, and maintain a social life, it’s a lot to juggle.
It’s even more to juggle alongside chronic health issues.
And yet I do it. Every. Day.
What’s really holding you back?
When we say we don’t have the time to write, it’s usually nonsense.
Finding the time to write is about more than just squeezing it in around household chores or the daily commute.
It’s about working out why you’re not making writing a priority in the first place.
Because if writing is a priority, you don’t squeeze it in around other things—you squeeze other things in around writing.
Not sure what it is that’s really holding you back? I’ve got just the book for you…
What you’ll learn:
- What—or whom—is stopping you from writing as much as you could
- How to find the time to write
- How to stop your inner critic from telling you that you’re not good enough, so why even bother?
- How to free write
- What to do when you’re stuck in a rut
- What to do when you have too many ideas…or none at all
- How to make the most of the time that you have to write, whether it’s five minutes or five hours a day
- Why writers block doesn’t exist
Purchase your copy of Productivity for Writers today!
Productivity for writers is available now from the following retailers:
Amazon (Kindle and paperback)
…and many more.
Read a sneak preview!
Got a question about the book?
Not sure if it’s the right book for you? If you have any doubts at all, get in touch and I’ll be happy to answer your questions.
Email your questions to email@example.com or tweet @KristinaAuthor.